- 1 L (4 cups) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 500 ml (2 cups) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 clementines, quartered
- 500 ml (2 cups) orange juice
- 1 packet of non flavoured gelatin
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cold water
- Combine all ingredients except for gelatin and cold water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes. Crush the cranberries using a wooden spoon.
- In a bowl, soak the gelatin in a little cold water for 3 minutes. Add gelatin to chutney while it’s still hot and mix well. Pour into small jars and refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving.