By Vicky Ratnani
- 1/2 cup Cashewnuts toasted
- 1/2 cup Almonds toasted
- 1/2 cup Walnuts toasted
- 1/3 cup Salted toasted Peanuts
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dates soaked in a little warm water
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Roughly chop the toasted nuts in a food processor
- Remove half the mixture and set aside.
- Add the soaked dates into the processor and pulse for 30 seconds . Return the chopped nuts along with the maple syrup and coconut oil. Pulse again for 30 seconds
- Line a tray with cling film , brush with a little coconut oil and press the nut mixture evenly on to the tray.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours until set.
- Cut into desired shape and size and enjoy