- 190 ml (3/4 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) sunflower seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) flaxseed
- 250 ml (1 cup) walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts
- 500 ml (2 cups) rolled oats
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chia seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) maple syrup
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 500 ml (2 cups) NAPSI-certified pure maple water
- Line a 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5 in.) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix. Pour batter into pan and let stand 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Place pan on middle rack and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven, invert onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (without unmoulding) and return to oven. Cook another 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.