- 750 ml (3 cups) strawberries, washed, drained, stemmed and cut in half or quarters depending on size
- 125 ml maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 100 °C (200 °F). Remove stems from strawberries and cut in two or three pieces according to size.
- Puree strawberries and maple syrup in a blender to a nice and smooth texture, like a coulis.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture in a thin layer on a large 33 X 45 cm (13 X 18 in.) baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Make sure mixture does not overflow paper.
- cook for 3 to 4 hours or until the mixture is dried up.
- Remove from the oven and let stand 2 hours on the counter. Break into chips the size you want.