By Shivesh Bhatia
- 1 cup traditional oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- almonds and rose petals to garnish
- In a food processor, process oats and almonds until it reaches a flour-like consistency.
- Combine oat flour, almond flour, coconut, peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Mix everything really well until it begins to come together like a dough.
- Roll up the dough into small balls of the same size. Rest them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Garnish with almonds and rose petals.