Recipe by Belly Over Mind
- 8-10 Bhavnagri chillies
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp 100 % Pure Maple Syrup
- Sea salt two large pinches
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt, whipped
- Charmagaz seeds or sesame seeds a fistful, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp Sumac (optional)
- Wash the chillies and dry them.
- Stir together the 100 % Pure Maple Syrup and the vegetable oil, and drizzle half of it over the chillies.
- Heat your wok over high heat till smoking. Add the chillies in and toss it around briefly till it begins to blister, moving it around so there’s even colouring on all sides. When it’s just about charred enough on all sides, splash in the rest of the oil and 100 % Pure Maple Syrup mixture and coat the chillies in it.
- Take the wok off the heat and serve the chillies with a bit of the leftover liquid in the wok drizzled over the bed of yogurt, finished with a sprinkling of seeds on top.