By Chef Vicky Ratnani
- Heavy cream 275ml
- Gelatine 2g
- Maple Syrup 140ml
- Rose water 5ml
- Saffron few strands
- Black pepper powder pinch
- Almond ground 1tsp
- Cashew nut ground 1 tsp
- Salt pinch
- Soak the gelatine in 2 tbsp of cream and heat gently until it dissolves.
- Heat the rest of the cream to a gentle simmer.
- Add maple syrup, saffron, rose water, ground nuts, black pepper.
- Mix well until everything dissolves in it. Stir in the gelatine mixture.
- Pour into glasses or bowls or cups and chill for 4 to 5 hours until set.
- Garnish with grated almonds & maple whipped cream.
CALORIES PER SERVING
Per serving: Protein (g) 9.7; Total Fat (g) 106.9; SFA (g) 63.7; MUFA (g) 32.3; PUFA (g) 4.5; Carbohydrates (g) 136.2; Fibre (g) 0; Cholesterol (mg) 375.8; Vitamin E (mg) 4.1; Riboflavin (mg) 86.5; Calcium (mg) 208.7; Magnesium (mg) 76.6; Sodium(mg) 511.4; Potassium (mg) 248.3; Iron (mg) 0; Zinc (mg) 871.2; Manganese (mg) 498.6