By, Archit Agarwal
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams of graham crackers
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup and a tablespoon of pure maple syrup from Canada
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of espresso coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups of toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir together pecans, graham cracker crumbs, almond flour and salt until well combined.
- Add pure maple syrup, espresso and vanilla, stirring thoroughly. Use your hands to make sure the mixture becomes fully incorporated.
- Form mixture into walnut-sized balls, then place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- In the top of a double boiler or in a medium stainless steel bowl set over a pot of gently simmering water, melt chocolate. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip the frozen balls into the melted chocolate, then place onto prepared baking sheet. Let sit for 15 minutes or until firm.