Chef Manish Mehrotra of Indian Accent
Preparation Time 15 Min:
Cooking Time- 30-35 Min; Serves 4-5
- Pumpkin 1kg
- Olive Oil 50ml
- Salt To Taste
- Crushed Coriander Seeds 10 Gm
- Roasted Cumin 5gm
- Crushed Black Pepper 5gm
- Chopped Ginger 15gm
- Salted Butter 30gm
- Pure Maple Syrup 100ml
- Lemon 1 No.
- Rice Puffs 50gm
- Chopped Coriander 3 Gms
- De-seed and cut pumpkin into 1 inch dices.
- Dress the pumpkin with olive oil, salt, black pepper, crushed coriander seeds and roasted cumin.
- Roast the pumpkin in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 20-25 mins.
- Heat butter in a saucepan, when the butter starts browning slightly, add the pure maple syrup and ginger. Cook for 1-2 mins or till saucy consistency.
- Now add the roasted pumpkin and toss. Cook for another minute. Check the seasoning, add salt and pepper if required and finish with lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Garnish with crispy rice puffs and serve.