Chef Manish Mehrotra of Indian Accent
Preparation Time 10-15 Mins:
Cooking Time 10 Mins; Serves 4-5;
- Falooda Noodles 250 Gm
- Full Fat Milk 2 Ltr
- Basil Seeds 50 Gm
- Pure Maple Syrup 75 Ml
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4 Scoops (200gm)
- Seasonal Fresh Fruits 200gm (Mango, Strawberries, Blueberries)
- Reduce the full fat milk in a heavy bottom pan till half the original volume and chill. Add half the pure maple syrup and keep aside in refrigerator.
- Soak the basil seeds and falooda noodles separately in water for about 30 mins. Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Cut the fruits into bite sized pieces and keep aside.
- To assemble: Portion out the falooda noodles and soaked basil seeds in to tall glasses and top each with the reduced milk.
- Add the diced fruits and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the remaining pure maple syrup on top and garnish with fresh fruits.