Spiced Mini Bundt Cakes:
- 1 cup Flour (maida)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 80 ml 100% Pure Maple Syrup from Canada
- 1 Egg or 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup from Canada
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk butter for about 3-4 minutes with an electric mixer until it turns pale and fluffy.
- Add in the egg or greek yogurt, followed by Pure Maple Syrup and vanilla extract.
- Whisk everything until it comes together. Next, add in the flour, baking powder, cardamom powder and cinnamon powder.
- Using a spatula, fold everything until it comes together.
- Keep adding milk to loosen the batter. Gradually add all of the milk and mix until combined.
- Bake in greased mini bundt pans in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- This batter will make 3 mini bundt cakes.
- Let the bundt cakes cool down properly while you make the glaze.
- In a pan melt butter pure maple syrup from Canada on very low heat.
- Take it off the heat and add in the milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until its slightly cools and thickens. followed by 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Let the glaze cool down and get slightly thick. Once done, using a spoon top the cakes with it.
- Decorate with some edible flowers and enjoy with tea or coffee.