- 1 cup GF All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda optional
- ⅔ cup 4 oz Dark Chocolate Bar, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup pitted Dates
- ½ cup pitted Cherries
- ½ cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup from Canada
- ⅓ cup Almond Butter
- ¼ cup + ⅛ cup Aquafaba liquid from a can of chickpeas
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Heat your oven to 350℉ and line an 8×8 pan with parchment.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler or microwave. While they’re melting, combine the remaining wet ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate/oil mixture and blend again until incorporated.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and mix together with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour into the baking pan, spread batter out evenly and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool until the pan is cool enough to handle, then place in the fridge.