- 8-10 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup from Canada
- ⅓ cup organic, blueberry juice
- ½ cup club soda
- Frozen blueberries, for garnish
- Add the mint leaves to a glass. Muddle well until the mint releases its flavor.
- Add the lime juice, maple syrup, blueberry juice and club soda to the glass and stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Add ice and a handful of frozen blueberries for garnish. You can garnish with additional mint leaves. Drink up!